ProHealth Care Waukesha South Alterations

Location Waukesha, WI
Size 27,400 Sq. Ft
Owner ProHealth Care
Architect Connolly Architects

Renovation of a 27,400 square-foot health care clinic for ProHealth Care. The 12-month duration project consisted of 5-phases of work. Roughly 45% of the clinic is complete demolition and renovation, while the other 55% consisted in upgrading finishes and millwork. The renovation project took place while the clinic was in full operation.

Riley self-performed 10% of carpentry, and 8% demolition.